Are you looking for ways to monetize your blog? Effective revenue strategies require at least a minimum level of traffic and a strong understanding of content marketing.
You can have the best landing pages and sales cycle on the entire Internet, but if no one is coming to it, you will not generate a dime in sales.
So how can you build that minimum viable audience to turn your site into a sales machine? Here are several articles that I’ve written in the past that should help you get there. These posts focus on building traffic with Content Marketing. Done right (and done well), Content Marketing will bring traffic to your site, allow you to build an email list, and get you noticed by the search engines.
Remember, if done right, Content Marketing as an SEO strategy will essentially make your site weather the storm of Pigeon, Panda, Penguin, or any other Google update. When others are scrambling to re-invent their SEO strategy, your site should be rising to the top. Google (and any other decent search engine) is constantly improving their search algorithms to return relevant results. So content is always king. And content marketing is always king of SEO.
Content Marketing and Traffic Building Articles
- 5 Top Bloggers Teach You How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog
- A Content Marketing Strategy That Works
- 4 Free Ebooks to Make You a Better Blogger and Content Marketer
- Increase Sales With Content Marketing
- 5 Tips for Increasing Your Content Marketing Productivity
- How You Can Gain an Unfair Advantage in Content Marketing
- Before You Hit Publish: A List of Things You Forgot to Check
- The Simple Lead Generating Opportunity You Are Missing
- Grow Traffic By Thinking Small