Problogger has a new ebook available called “Blogging for Your Business” and I expect it will be a good one. Here is the description:
Over 12 simple, practical chapters, Mark distils his experience as a bricks-and-mortar business owner who built his clientele using simple, cost-effective online methods.
- Defining blogging and how it will benefit your business
- Defining your goals
- Getting started with blogging
- Deciding on and registering a domain name
- Installing WordPress
- Intro to WordPress plugins
- Developing a content strategy and editorial calendar
- Developing content ideas and fighting blogging frustration
- Publishing your first blog post
- Finding readers and traffic for your blog
- Optimizing Flickr and YouTube for your blog’s online presence
- Creating your social media footprint and measuring your blogging ROI
Darren Rowse didn’t write this book, but it is released under his Problogger brand so you know that it will be of high caliber and quality. And it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! So what do you have to lose?