WP-Members™ 2.9.1 Released

It was only two short weeks ago that 2.9.0 was released. As some of you know, I live in fear of updates. Even though I test and evaluate before a release, there is always something that pops up after the fact. With a significant rebuild of the form building functions in 2.9.0, I was definitely concerned about how the update process would be this time.

The release of 2.9.0 went quite well. However, there was one bug that did slip in. It doesn’t affect every user, but it may affect a larger number of users that past minor issues. The bug is the display of the TOS link which is not properly parsed resulting in the display of the TOS content as the link in the <a href=””> tag.

If that turns out to be the only bug in 2.9.0, I’ll be quite satisfied. But the nature of this issue does move me to release an update with a patch right away. That is what pushed 2.9.1 to production so quickly. A number of other small improvements that were not part of 2.9.0 and a new localization template are included in this update.

For a list of what is included in the 2.9.1 update, here is the official release announcement.

Comments

1. Roland Stumpp says

today i translated the german po file in your version 2.9.1
    I would like to give the po and mo file to you.
    How is the way?

Regards
    Roland Stumpp

2. truerad says

I have already upgrade from 2.80 to 2.9.0 and then to 2.9.1
    But the WP-Member Options does not appear.

Regards,
    RAD

3. Sung says

I appreciate with your member plug-in.
    If there is image upload field type added, It will be more useful :)

Hi Chad, about a year ago, you addressed someone’s question about adding a filter (code snippet) that could be modified to allow multi user access. It was on the WP.org Forums/Plugins and Hacks.

In the code was the part: if( $somecriteria )

Am I correct that I’d replace somecriteria with the name of the member type I’ve indicated in the wp-member settings? I have a two-level membership for the site I’m working on (for a volunteer non-profit org), and would like some member-only pages to be blocked for trainee-members. Can I still accomplish this? How do I designate which pages will and won’t show to the trainee-members?

Great Plug-in. Thanks for your patience!

Dear Admin,
    i have a problems with repcaptcha. I enable it in setting page and wirting public & private key in tabs recaptcha. But i don’t show in reg page. pls help me. Thank you

We’ve been posting support tickets on the WP Members account page for the last few days and have heard nothing!/ Are you able to come back to us and respond please as we have an urgent support query? Thanks