I am finishing up an update to the plugin that will be version 2.7.4. This is primarily a feature release with a couple of fixes.
New features in this release are predominantly filter hooks that did not make it in during the previous 2.7.x releases.
- wpmem_login_form_before – comes before the login form, allows you to add content ahead of the form itself.
- wpmem_login_form – comes after the login form is compiled, allows you to add content after the login form, or to filter the login form itself.
- wpmem_register_form_before – same as the _login_form_before, but with the registration form.
- wpmem_register_form – same as the _login_form, but with the registration form.
- wpmem_recaptcha – allows you to filter the recaptcha form
- wpmem_login_failed – filters the login failed message including the <div> tags and styling.
- wpmem_msg_dialog – filters the error/confirmation message dialog, including the <div> tags and styling.
- wpmem_sidebar_form – similar to the main login form filter, filters the sidebar login form.
- wpmem_login_failed_sb – simliar to the main _login_failed filter, filters the sidebar login failed message.
- wpmem_email_newreg – filters the body of the new registration email.
- wpmem_email_newmod – filters the body of the new moderated registration email.
- wpmem_email_appmod – filters the body of the approved registration email.
- wpmem_email_repass – filters the body of the password reset email.
- wpmem_email_notify – filters the body of the admin notification email.
Full user export