This release of the popular WP-Members plugin is mostly a code improvement release.
Most of these code improvements should be transparent to the user, but improve on the performance in certain areas of the plugin. Here is a description of updates, including files and functions that have changes (important to note if you have any plugged functions):
- added variable definitions in wpmem_admin (a debug fix).
- added isset for $_POST[‘wpmem_admin_a’], wrapped switch in wpmem_admin (a debug fix).
- removed $chkreq for error highlighting rows on required fields wpmem_a_build_fields (a debug fix).
- cleaned up wpmem_a_build_fields function for consistent tabs and code spacing.
- removed unneeded value comparison (which created undefined offset) for the add checkboxes (a debug fix).
- added definitions: $show = $lcas = $curr = ”; (a debug fix).
- removed unneeded $show = $_GET[‘show’]; (a debug fix).
- added $class = ” instead of above (a debug fix).
- added ‘field’ shortcode for displaying user data with a shortcode.
- added p tag with class .noinput to the username field when updating profile and corressponding property definition to the stylesheet to better align the username.
- added css property to better align checkboxes in the reg form (actually a change to wp-members.css).
- added a class to captcha, and corresponding css property (in wp-members.css) for top/bottom margin of captcha.
- NOTE: wpmem_inc_registration_NEW will be deprecated in version 2.8 and the contents of this function will be moved into wpmem_inc_registration.
- added wpmem_restricted_msg filter hook to filter the restricted post message.
- added wpmem_login_failed filter hook to filter the login failed message (includes filtering display markup).
- added wpmem_login_failed_sb filter hook to filter the login failed message in the sidebar (filters message only, not formatting).