WP-Members™ 2.3.1 bug fix

A bug was discovered in the WP-Members™ 2.3.1 code improvement release. In the admin panel, scrolling down to the very bottom, you will see the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wpmem_admin_users_table() in /home/license/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-members/wp-members-admin.php on line 364

This is a call to a function that is currently being tested and was not to be included int he 2.3.1 release.

I will correct this bug in the next update. Since it does not effect the functioning of the plugin or of WordPress itself, I will hold off on an immediate release in the (hopefully unlikely) event that some other bugs surface during that time.

In the meantime, if you feel the need, you can correct it by opening the wp-members-admin.php file and removing the following line (364):

<?php wpmem_admin_users_table(); ?>

This can be done from the WP admin panel under Plugins > Editor.

Thanks to the users who pointed this out (since it is in a less than noticeable location)!

Comments

1. ali says

hello sir
    much appreciation your busines you hav done exceptionally well thanx alot i am enjoying your plugin its great but i am having litle dificult when i make link beside login form the link is “forgot password” but i cant find where should be redirect please give me correct url where should i through it

thanx alot
    best regards
    Ali

There is a “forgot password” reset feature included on the members-area page. At present it is not included on other pages or in the widget.

2. Lars says

Hi,

I am working on implementing WP Members and experience some problems. Blocking posts or pages when everything is unblocked with custom fields does not work. Blocking all post/pages does work, but produces an output with 2-3 unformatted login-fields above the login-field within the template design.

I am using the new official WP theme, nothing fancy. Any ideas what I can do?
    Thanks for your support!

Lars

Lars,

Contact me directly via the contact page. Include the plugin version, WP version, and a list of any additional plugins that you may be using. I’ll take a look at it.

3. John Bogiatzis says

Is it possible to add or edit the wp-members fields in the sign-up form? I need to add a new field ‘Business Name’ to the form.

4. RL Hanson says

How would I go about editing an event calendar plugin to have certain events only available to members with other events public? Or would you be interested in providing a quote to modify the event calendar plugin?

That might be an interesting challenge. Is the event calendar plugin an existing plugin?

Feel free to contact me directly via the contact page for customization projects.

5. Bill says

I would love to “donate” as this is a great plugin. But… I need to be able to add company name to the registration fields. I’m useless at Php so if you could let me know how/where to do this I’ll gratefully send on a donation

6. Tracey says

Hi, Just started using your plugin. I have successfully blocked one page on my site but none of the others that I want to block will work. Any ideas?